RuneScape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play RuneScape.

I got to Combat Level 100.

The game was good when I played, but it lacked where a lot of other RPG's flourish. The system is nice, skills, etc... (It just req'd alot of grinding)... And rare items are very expensive and even when you hit the Million mark (about 10million), the gold-gaining aspect loses it's luster.

Either way, it's a good game, it's just not the best.

I played it when I was 10-13... Then I got an xbox and never looked back. It was pretty fun, but Jagex is crap. They hardly did anything anyone wanted and I remember that was the first time I really hated a company. Made it to level 97 with and ridiculous amount of hours put into it..

I agree, Jagex never listened to what the players wanted. All they want to do is make the game look awesome to people who are free members and get them to start paying.

I made it to level 92 with 84 (like 5k from 85) range and quit, I got a 360 and most of my friends quit. The other Day I did log in and I found out that the ranger boots I had are now worth 9 million, I bought them 3 years ago for 500k, kind of makes me want to play again =\.

thats rediculous lol, i havent played in who knows how long, and i remember that the robin set (boots + hat) cost like 7m. i thought you were BSin for a sec.

it kinda was the same for me, 360 pwns runescape in everyway. it use to be fun, but now with limited pking, its BS. theres no way to make money either unless you have some skill maxed out, and just do some repetitive work for hours. i got up to like lvl 100 something, i forget, then gave it to my lil bro. he got 99 str and all, but even he dosen't play cuz it sks now.

and also, ever since the day i started playing, i found some skills to be really stupid. i dont understand whos idea it was to create an entire skill dedicated to firemaking... wtf can you do with 99 firemaking?

Yeah it would have been more fun if you didn't spend 90% of your time getting the things needed to have fun and then spending the other 10% actually having fun playing the game. I remember towards the end of the time I played all I was doing was playing castle wars because that was a lot of fun.

And yes I agree fire making is a dumb skill. I mean how hard is it to light oak logs on fire? or maple. You should be able to do that at level one, the skill would be better as a mini skill or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom