You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** jason and his movies, why don't you try watching the 1982 classic the thing or deleted scenes of the thing on dvd.
By the way if you hear dog scream and somebody banging on your door, and hear lightning: your next!

you're right...... Friday the 13th (1980) is not an 80's classic horror film.
Neither was Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981) , Friday the 13th Part III (1982) , Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) , Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985) , Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI (1986) , Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) or Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) .

>_> I don't have time to play with you keyboard cowboy.
Did I state in anyway that jason was not a horror film ? I told you to look at a more gruesome horror film like the thing with kurt russel.
That would give anyone more nightmares than jason could do with a chainsaw or a mashette blade or knife.

I watched The Thing back in 1982 when i was 5 years old. I laughed at it actually. I thought it was more funny than horror filmish. I was actually more afraid to watch Friday the 13th and Halloween than i was ever of The Thing.

Even Alien and Heckraiser were more scary for me. So to say that The Thing is a more scary movie is not fact. It is only your personal opinion that your expressing. Jsut as i am now expressing the fact that it made me laugh at such a young age.

I have seen some episodes of The Twilight Zone that were more scary than all of those movies combined. So it is only a personal preference which is scarier.

when... you are back at work dealing with the idiots that infect this world.

Why do people with accents believe that they have to spell there names like this:

G as in george, I as in Iceberg, A as in apple, N as in north, T as in Tom - R as in Red, E as in edward, T as in turtle, A as in Angel, R as in reply and D as in donkey?

It's so annoying. As long as you speak english, please just say the letters. I don't need a "as in" for every letter.

when... you are back at work dealing with the idiots that infect this world.

Why do people with accents believe that they have to spell there names like this:

G as in george, I as in Iceberg, A as in apple, N as in north, T as in Tom - R as in Red, E as in edward, T as in turtle, A as in Angel, R as in reply and D as in donkey?

It's so annoying. As long as you speak english, please just say the letters. I don't need a "as in" for every letter.

When a lot of letters rhyme with each other (D,E,G,V) it does help. I was getting my car registrations sorted out yesterday, I was Alpha Zulu Tango on both my VIN number and license plate number to make sure that there was no mistakes.

Sure KC. But for every letter... it's just not needed.
That i will agree with. A few letters here and there just in case the person doesnt understand, alright. But every letter is just too much!!

I broke my phone and my dad broke his fishing rod today.

Good news is I got up most of a 5.10a, had to hang dog for a little of the crux but did most of it. props to people who know what I'm talking about :D

>_> I don't have time to play with you keyboard cowboy.
Did I state in anyway that jason was not a horror film ? I told you to look at a more gruesome horror film like the thing with kurt russel.
That would give anyone more nightmares than jason could do with a chainsaw or a mashette blade or knife.

Listen up sunshine, I was watching horror films before your where born. Here you are telling me to go watch the Classic 1982 The Thing. You are making it sound like they did a re-make of the 1982 movie, when in realitity the 1982 is a remake of a 1951 film

The Thing (1982)
The Thing from Another World (1951)

The other thing that you are knocking back here is also that Friday the 13th Franchise is the highest top-gro$$ing American horror franchises. Friday the 13th horror franchise in the United States grossed with approximately $614 million. This is followed by a theHannibal Lecter films grossing that $573 million (I don't think that is including the classic ManHunter 1986 which Red Dragon was the remake)
You if you want to talk classics to me, then refer the the classics as appose to the remakes. And I got all day to play on those.

Finally, every one is entitled to thier opinion. However what people do object to is when people try to state their opinion as if it was fact.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom