What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

For some reason, that makes me think of a person who was so annoyed at the double bar of two monitors (s)he tried to mod it off somehow... I don't know how that worked out

Kmote 1 - 10 how would you rate the awsome?

At the moment only about 6-7. It's only when I had them set up for a while that I realised how wrong the configuration was - not one monitor is in the right place.

Vern - all you would have to do to remove one of the crossbars is to lift it off lol.

iPhone 3GS and a Speck CandyShell hardcover case for it. Arriving tommorow !

[imghttp://www.krunker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/iph3gcndyblk-thumb.jpg[/img]

Phone with the case on ;) Although i ordered the multipack, yellow case and green case, 'cus not sure which i'll like xD

edit:

Wow i fail. Try again.

iph3gcndyblk-thumb.jpg

Haha ! yeh..

hence me paying for phone insurance ;)

At the moment only about 6-7. It's only when I had them set up for a while that I realised how wrong the configuration was - not one monitor is in the right place.

Vern - all you would have to do to remove one of the crossbars is to lift it off lol.

LOL, I know, when I told the dude that he wasn't convinced and I think he tried to saw it off or something

2 weeks ago. OCZ Vertex Series 120 GB Internal hard drive - 300 MBps

1 week ago
Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90BT Navigation receiver at Crutchfield Outlet
With xm tuner
165K2P - Focal 6.5" PolyKevlar Power Components
165KRC - Focal 6.5" Polykevlar Coaxial Speakers
Rockford Fosgate® - P3SD410
Rockford Fosgate® - P400-4

Plus all the wonderful "installation costs" and the custom box to fit the sub into the fender well so i get my trunk back.

LOL, I know, when I told the dude that he wasn't convinced and I think he tried to saw it off or something

Well I had to assemble mine so either the guy is a complete idiot or he had a different product. Mind you I can understand why he would get annoyed with it if he didn't know he could adjust the bar height :rolleyes:.

How you finding the SSD ?

Much good ? fast ?

Back
Top Bottom