What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

im trying to activate my MSDN Subscription. I guess i need a Subscriber ID, or Benefit Access Number. Darn it!
Yeah and you should be able to get it via your school. If you're taking classes from the technology department (Computer Science, etc.) then ask one of your professors and they should be able to provide the information. Mine just emailed his classes saying that if anyone wanted MSDN access to respond and he'd get us the information.

Yeah and you should be able to get it via your school. If you're taking classes from the technology department (Computer Science, etc.) then ask one of your professors and they should be able to provide the information. Mine just emailed his classes saying that if anyone wanted MSDN access to respond and he'd get us the information.

oh i see. Hmm. Well i dont think i will be in those kind of computer classes anytime soon but i understand. I think i will hold out for now.

Samsung 40" series 5 1080p HDTV 1920x1080

LN40B530.jpg

I have my old AMD 4000+ machine hooked up as an htpc as well.
:)

Me and the wife no longer fighting for computer time.

Bought gas for the truck Friday. Bought the passes for the waterpark place I was at yesterday, and bought gas for the boat today.

Sweeeeet. I need to get a new body board...of course, it's not like I'm close to the sea anymore. :(

Kmote 1 - 10 how would you rate the awsome?

Back
Top Bottom