What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I just bought a new tube and tow rope for the boat. Woo going to hurt myself tonight!

Hikaricloud said:
Yeah having feet that are way too big.
Size 12 EEEEEE. Yes, six E's. I can almost give Donald Duck a run for his money. :D New Balance makes one, count it... one pair of sneakers that will fir my foot properly.

^^^ Very sweet. :D

Thanks trots! Thanks to this forum and lots of advice and suggestions by hikari and others, I have myself a beaut that works for me. I have these though what should I do with them ?;):cool::D

Size 12 EEEEEE. Yes, six E's. I can almost give Donald Duck a run for his money. :D New Balance makes one, count it... one pair of sneakers that will fir my foot properly.

I wear size 16 or 15W, it's tough finding big shoes. New Balance carries a few in my size, though. They make a darn nice sneaker, too, they hold up very well and aren't too expensive.

I have these though what should I do with them ?
Just send me what you don't use or whatever you have left over from your old stuff. :D

I just ordered this last Friday:

Newegg.com - JetWay JHA06-GT-LF AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

(Btw, I must commend on the features of this board, Power Button and Reset button on the board, CMOS Clear Button, 7 chokes which help OC'ing a lot, CrossfireX Ready, Two SysFAN ports so you don't have to use the 4pin to Molex Connector) Props to Apokalipse for his recommendation on it!

and I'm about to order this:

Newegg.com - OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP 500W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies

Hopefully these will get my rig up and running.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom