Potentially the longest thread in history...

the ZR1 has 102hp/liter.

and it's not like the Z06/ZR1 and STI are really meant to compare head to head. because i think we all know who would win :p

^i don't know lol, i don't know much about cars. Well i actually know quite a bit about engines, but not model specific, i have no idea what those cars are lol. (not a car type person)

the ZR1 has 102hp/liter.

and it's not like the Z06/ZR1 and STI are really meant to compare head to head. because i think we all know who would win :p

Depends on what kind of race you want to pit them against each other in. It'll come out to what I'm guessing would possibly let the WRX win. Though it will be close.

well, straight line performance (over 60MPH) the ZR1 would pull ahead easily.

this is a pretty cool vid of the ZR1 doing 200MPH. lets see a STI (stock) do 200 :p

and you got to admit, the sound of it is amazing. i mean you can not even hear the supercharger.

2 1/2 hours, 4 phone calls, XXX number of transfers, and I still not get a straight answer on what is happenng with my mobile phone that has been in for repair

a few of you may remember about a month ago my sister was having some serius problems with her laptop, i didn't have time to look at it much so she took it into a tech guy, he couldn't fix it. Well i had an entire day free yesterday where i had nothing i had to do, so i took a look at it.

The problems were no usb ports (were not working), the optical drive, the network ports, the wirless, the windows xp theme, the sound, and a few other things i probably missed were not working at all. Anyway, i was looking around and all of the services that ran the things that were not working were disabled in the control panel. I re enabled them, started them up, and everything works now. I'm just wondering how on earth they got disabled in the first place. My sister isn't very tech savvy, no way she did it, even by accident. Maybe a virus/other crap some how did it?

It was really weird, i ran some scans and nothing came up. Really weird, anyway, she has her laptop back and working now lol.

I can't believe the tech guy missed that stuff though, i only missed it the first time because i took a quick glance at it for 5 mins in the morning before i headed out to niagara falls. He had it for like 3 days also, and was not busy at the time...

Back
Top Bottom