^ < V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nope.
< Feels sorry for you having what sounds like some seriously bad working conditions, what do you do anyhow?
V Will inform me.

^ I install commercial pools and spas.
< Knows that the company will suffer as there is 4 of us that install the pools and spas. 1 co-worker is looking for another job. I'm looking for another one. The third is the guy I recommended and demands everything, such as weekends off and salary while the rest of us work every day and get hourly. So he'll soon quit.
v Will let me know about any job offerings they know of.

^ Sadly i don't know any in the states.
< I know nagasama is in the building trade an might know of something hit him up via PM an see if you can get any pointers where to look.
V Will be PMing Naga asap.

^ Shortly I do believe.
< The only reason I work here is that the boss went to high school with my brother and has been a friend of the family for as long as I can remember.
v Knows of some jobs.

^ Still me sadly.
< Do you have any qualifications or certifications that might help you at the moment as everything is really cut through out there, recently I recruited a few members of staff but before I had his CV land in my in box I had people who where managerial level applying for jobs far below there last pay grade.
V Filling in the blanks.

^ Correct.
< Sadly I quit college after a year and a half. Don't have any certifications or really much experience as I'm only 22. I really should work on some of that though and start learning some stuff.
v Will help me out with some qualifications and certifications.

^ Sure will
< What is it you want to do IT or something else.
V Will agree with me that Zedman3d has a abnormally long neck.

^ Yes I will.
< Well I really don't care what I do right now. IT would be great, but I would also be fine with sales. I'm planning on moving in 2 years and going to college so I just need something to pay the bills until then.
v Also thinks Zedman3d has an abnormally long neck.

^ I really really do, looks like a stretch armstrong after doing the hemp fandango.
< Sales is easy to get into but you have to be able to work for a low basic an sell like mad to earn decent money, an at the moment unless you have a decent cert most jobs you can possably get at the moment are really low level support tech or call center work.
V Would like to buy me a beer.

^ Only one?
< I'll buy you as much beer as you can drink in the night, as long as you drink it with me.
v Will join Chris and I for some beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom