^ < V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ n00b mod.
< used to be n00b mod and cannot make it for beer tonight have previous engagement sorry.
V will fill my place at the bar.

^ Correct, two nights in a row.
< Hasn't gotten drunk for a long time, but next weekend I will.
v Will be drunk by the time they read this.

^ I wish.
< Is apparently going to get fired because my boss said I didn't tell the guy what I wanted for pizza even though I did.. WTF?
v Will find me a new job so I don't have to deal with this ********.

^ Wait what your getting fired over what by who for what now? Honestly...
< Is sitting here at 1:25 am doing some work.
V Is Toxicity an will explain his last post.

^ Yes, I will indeed.
< My boss came into my hotel room, yelling at me saying that I didn't tell the guy who was ordering pizza what I wanted. I told my boss that I had told the guy what I wanted and he freaked out. He gave me a warning and said two more warnings and I'm fired. I'm absolutely tired of his lies and ******** so I have started the job search.
v Understands now what I wrote and will help me in my search.

^ Thanks for elaborating.
< OK so your in a hotel room and you supposedly didn't inform your co worker what toppings you want on the popular Italian peasant food dish, so he has given you a verbal warning, am I right so far?
V Will fill in the blanks.

^ Correct.
< I was told by my boss that I didn't tell a co-worker what toppings I wanted, even though I know I did. My boss has threatened to fire me for it.
v Still has some questions.

^ Correct.
< Why is the issue of toppings so essential? And why is the boss threatening dismissal for such action?
V You do know that if he dose you can do something about it employment laws prohibit him from dismissing you over trivial non work related issues, You can take legal actions if he tries to do it.

^ I do know this. Thankfully my sister is a lawyer :D
< His big thing is that I don't get along with a co-worker (used to be a friend) that I recommended. I seriously think they have something sexual going on between them. He knows I don't like him and he has a problem with it, so he harasses me constantly.
v May still have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom