Potentially the longest thread in history...

computer-pros.gif

So true. But why is the 3d artist jewish?

So are there any places to work for a person like me to work in a technology job without having a certification?

So are there any places to work for a person like me to work in a technology job without having a certification?

Tried the local computer shops even if they are crappy you will see a daily scatter gun of real world faults, end user stupidity and fluffed up egos of the family / friend computer guy who knows how to install windows an thinks he is fully capable of diagnosing every fault on the planet.

I agree, the people that think they know what they are talking about but are really just moronic idiots who can't tell memory from HDD space...they're so fun.

Oh I have endless joy with them, it's even better when they are the Office computer guy an they see you an walk over to investigate what your doing an they give tip's honestly:
"Hey mate you want a cup of tea"
me
"Yea Sure"
him "Hey you might want to check his hard drive"
why - always a stupid question
"Well I ran (random program here) the other day an it said the hard drive was failing" upon investigation it turns out that it was windows defrag and it was only slightly fragmented and the nice little two hour job turns into a 4 hour meat grinder with him looking over your shoulder asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom