Potentially the longest thread in history...

The 7800's were God-awful expensive. I used a 7800GTX when I built my rig... makes me sick now. :p

Those things were hot as sin...and completely inefficient. But when they first came out everyone thought they were awesome...until the 7900GTX came out and killed it, lol.

i have a 7900GS KO still going strong in my system!! plays COD5 on low :( lol oh well. gets the job done on BF2 like i usually play. ahahaha ..... i hate my computer.... most of you have atleast an 8 series card in your main rigs right? and a decent Proc. im stuck witha crappy ECS board and e4500 and 7900GSKO till i get my job straightened out.

SO i found out about this game called The Last Remnant and I got it right away and I've been playing it straight for one whole day...i'm addicted i guess...
its been a while since i've been hooked to a game!!!

Sweet. It's been years since I've been addicted to a game. I used to be addicted to Guild Wars, but I haven't played it in about 2 years, and haven't really found another game the keeps my attention for a while.

Sweet. It's been years since I've been addicted to a game. I used to be addicted to Guild Wars, but I haven't played it in about 2 years, and haven't really found another game the keeps my attention for a while.

When i use to have a ps2 i was addicted to FFX and then fable , star ocean...pretty much all the rpg games...their story lines were just amazing!!!

And now finally they made a game for pc, its out on the 360 but has better ratings for pc...and its just amazing.

I was also addicted to FF 7 and FF 9 and i had it for pc and i was far into the game untill my pc crashed and i lost all the data and its been about 2 years since i've played a game like that.

I sttill have some other games to finish up but so far i'm way too into this game ...its good to be back in gaming and plus i was bored and finally decided to oc my cpu...have it @3ghz now.

<object width="550" height="400"><object width="550" height="400">I will delete after the lulz has happened.

<embed src="http://www3.goyk.com/aw333sas0910/cartoons/cat.swf" width="550" height="400">

</object>

<embed src="http://www3.goyk.com/aw333sas0910/cartoons/cat.swf" width="550" height="400">

</object>

Back
Top Bottom