Potentially the longest thread in history...

^^^

try dealing with passengers who dont know the rules and cant keep theyre boarding pass in their hands, who dont understand that the 311 rule applies to duty free liquor all day.

lol its soo funny..hhaaha...when im in line and the tsa is like MAAAM WHERE IS URE BOARDING PASS...funny passengers..then he shows her step by step into how to open her own purse...funny stuff..

well we were stuck with the same pax for like 7-8 hours....plus they were 5 kids on their first flight !!

And the 311 rule is the liquid rule while traveling..

Why oh why can't this ancient pIII Dell be gone from this shop?

What's everyone up to this morning?

I woke up with 15minutes to get across campus to my history class. I freak and throw random stuff on and get there to find the room empty with a sign that says class is canceled. I then went to Japanese class, and now im sitting in the student lounge chilling with puddle jumper.

haha my bad...i just loook at them and go..WOW...or i just budge infront of them cos they're SO DA** SLOW!!!
i guess we both get our own share of frustrations ...!

Yeah i laugh at the first few but it gets to the point to where you just wanna punch somebody in the face.

rofl, I just talked to paypal rep named John, he basically told me I am screwed on my last transaction

said my best bet is to file a chargeback with AMEX and hope for the best

UPS tracking/ signature confirmation for nothing :cool:

Back
Top Bottom