Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nagasama, I enjoy liquor as well. I'm actually going to switch it up this weekend as drinking 24+ beers in 5 hours and not being all that drunk sucks. I think I could hang with you guys starting in the AM, and make it last all night. I wouldn't start pounding them until about 10 or so. Haha.

I'm got more booze in my cupboards and fridge than I know what to do with right now. Spose I better start drinking it ;)

I could drink beer till the cows came home and not be too drunk. It took a couple of pints of vodka to get me going.

1) Traditional drink of Sweden is Akvavit. It taste like crap so no need to try it.
2) Note a big fish fan so I stay away from the pickled herring ad the like.
3) Reindeer. Yes. Moose. Yes.
4) Hot Women. Yes.
5) The Swedes generally do not drink midweek so Friday is big. In most countries the saying is get a girl drunk so you can take her home. In Sweden the saying is do not get a girl too drunk so you can take her home.

Hef I thought you were a married man how do you know the secret that is number 4.

Schnapps I always associate with the north western region of Europe. Akvavit isn't too bad although I would prefer it without the boatload of herbs they seem to add to the one I tried needs to be toned down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom