Runescape ONLINE Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanquish

Banned
I know this is really Lame but my sister play's Runescape 2 and I notice that every like 20 seconds that you are away from hitting monsters on the game...It logs you out. Is there a program I can run that will keep the gameplay going or something I can do to stop from logging out anyone know?:freak:

This is an extremely old online game I'm sure hardly anyone even plays it anymore.:cool:

unless it's changed from a few years back that was there to try and stop bots, basically if you didn't click on something in a certain amount of time you logged out, sometimes i used to logout in the middle of doing something like cutting a tree, because i wasnt clicking anything for a while, you have to move the arrow keys and pan the screen or something, anything lol to show your active.

When i used to play and wanted to do stuff without me there i'd put my pottery duck on my left arrow key so the game would endlessy spin... obnly works with activities that aren't dangerous though and you still might die if you leave it too long.

All in all unless the rules are different in Runescape then they were it's something unavoidable.

Yes. This is very anoying :( Another anoying thing with runescape is its so hard to recover your account. Ive lost 2 now and im on my third. Not long made it... I usually dont play for a while then forget me details. lol.

they changed it to 5 minutes..of course you know this since this is like 5-6 months old :\

and dubdub, if you didn't tell people your information that wouldn't happen :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom