What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I got a 3 - 9x50 Bushmaster scope mate would go lovely with that rifle mate no mounts but it's in excellent condition pm me if your interested.

sorry man but i live by this:

90300724vt8.jpg

if i was to ever get a scope id get a russian PK-ASV or POSP

edit: also just pick up another mag... it was covered in good old cosmoline

well i didnt just buy it but it was a few days ago lol

my Romanian WASR-10 akm, i know the stock is gay, i got another one in the mail right now.

sorry for bad quality, phone pic
akmuj2.jpg

also got a PASGT Kevlar helmet
pasgt2sa2.jpeg

Nice choice. The WASR is pretty popu8lar in the states. I would replace the stock too. No point in having one unless your in a nazi state.

sorry man but i live by this:

90300724vt8.jpg

if i was to ever get a scope id get a russian PK-ASV or POSP

edit: also just pick up another mag... it was covered in good old cosmoline

Fair enough I think I have a Soviet made scope I took of a Druganov a few years back knocking about the place I will have to check though, if it's still in a usable condition you might be interested in it.

I have a crap load of polish AK mag's as it happens but I am keeping hold of them in case the zombie apocalypse happens in 6 or 7 months.

Nice choice. The WASR is pretty popu8lar in the states. I would replace the stock too. No point in having one unless your in a nazi state.

well Kansas is definitely not a nazi state lol, but i think bomba might try to make the assault rifle ban happen agin so im keeping it just incase so i can make my "assault rifle" into a "sporting rifle" in under ten minutes... so dumb.

Fair enough I think I have a Soviet made scope I took of a Druganov a few years back knocking about the place I will have to check though, if it's still in a usable condition you might be interested in it.

I have a crap load of polish AK mag's as it happens but I am keeping hold of them in case the zombie apocalypse happens in 6 or 7 months.

yea dude if u find it i might have to buy it from you depending on my financial situation. and yes i too am preparing for the zombie apocalypse, and god please don't make them be headshot only zombies, and if they didnt run fast that would be very nice to

Oh **** no man I have fast zombies they are ruining the genera... same with the super strong zombies that can pull a mans head off.

If i find it mate and it's in a decent condition (it's been in a box in the attic for over a year) I will pm you pics etc, I know for a fact it's soviet made but I cant for the life of me rember what factory but I know it was made in the mid 80's.

If i find it mate and it's in a decent condition (it's been in a box in the attic for over a year) I will pm you pics etc, I know for a fact it's soviet made but I cant for the life of me rember what factory but I know it was made in the mid 80's.

yea man sounds good pm me if u find it.

also everyone i bought a new magazine for the new ak today!

and i got the gay stock of!!! took 3 hours and broke 3 screw drivers :( good thing there craftsman and i can get them replaced

akdispz6.jpg

oh i know there not the best but i don't know any mac or snap on guys, and sears is pretty good about there warranties, heck my grandpa gave me a ratchet that had to have been over 50 years old and was all rusted and corroded shut so that the head wouldn't spin, i took it up to sears and got a brand spanking new one for free

Back
Top Bottom