Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

Re: Windows 7 Fact Thread

I know that my scores are MAXED out in Vista but I noted down the scores in 7 to see how they compare against themselves with 2GB/4GB vs x86/x64. The Vista scores are irrelevant because they can't go any higher

Yes but then your tallies for saying Windows 7 gets the point cause they get higher marks is incorrect. Mainly the Windows 7 x64 which gets the point for having the best gaming score. That should not be tallied cause we can not say for sure if Vista would have a higher mark if it could go higher. That is what i am just trying to say.

Re: Windows 7 Beta FAQ

They're pushing their Live services, so they took out the mail client; should be able to still get it off of M$'s site, or just use Mozilla Thunderbird.

8th on on the list Eric.

Question: What Email Program do you use with Windows 7 Beta?
Answer: There is no included email program at this time. Windows Mail is disabled at this time. You will have to get Windows Live Mail part of the Live Essentials Package or use a alternative like Outlook or Thunderbird.

somewhere it ask me for an option for mail, I then pick it, but then i never seen it

Yall have any tips for a new Win 7 user :)

Like how to make the OS eat less CPU , RAM and HD Space (same crap like in Vista ><) ?

It already does by default. Even with more stuff running than i had in Vista or XP i still use less RAM now. my CPU is lower than it ever has been.

There is no tweak guide or information that i have seen yet.

Back
Top Bottom