Potentially the longest thread in history...

sad to say philbar... but the corvette zo6 loses to this car in every aspect but top speed.... and is in the same price range

the skyline gtr is an amazing car...

sad to say philbar... but the corvette zo6 loses to this car in every aspect but top speed.... and is in the same price range

the skyline gtr is an amazing car...

come on now the only thing the Z06 loses in is 0-60 but in the 1/4 it is all ready going faster. and the vette dosent need all that computer aided launch crap like the GTR does

There isn't a GM engine that even comes close to the horsepower/liter of the gtr. 480hp from a 3.8l v6 is a heck of a lot more impressive than 500hp from a 6.0l V8.

meh.. but even a 4cl civic can hit 400 with a turbo... all aspiration for me... because that turbo will give out sooner than latercompared to an all natural engine

and philbar.. pick up a road and track... the announced the gtr as new king for the 70k range...

car and driver said the same

puddlej umper.. the zr1 is 600+ hp...

and theres still a good 410 at the wheels...

dont even get me started on civics...i dont really like them at all.

Too many guys get a civic with a stick, install a chepo intake with a crappy tin can exhaust
and think they can race everybody.

There isn't a GM engine that even comes close to the horsepower/liter of the gtr. 480hp from a 3.8l v6 is a heck of a lot more impressive than 500hp from a 6.0l V8.

it's a 7.0L if you want to talk in terms of efficency then take in to account that the Z06 gets about 28mpg on the highway. lets see the GTR do that, o wait it cant :laughing: and that shows you it has almost no torque because it is a 3.8L my dads (old) 1999 V6 camaro had a 3.8L in it.

meh.. but even a 4cl civic can hit 400 with a turbo... all aspiration for me... because that turbo will give out sooner than latercompared to an all natural engine

and philbar.. pick up a road and track... the announced the gtr as new king for the 70k range...

car and driver said the same

puddlej umper.. the zr1 is 600+ hp...

I know that. I was referring to the z06.

I realize its a 7.0l, I was thinking of the base vet engine for some reason.

I would consider 430ft-lb of torqe pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom