Potentially the longest thread in history...

rican, it's the same but more modernized which i despise.. same thing with mustangs and corvettes. hate the lot of them.

ha! i sound brittish!

I love the look of some of the american muscle cars. The Mustang GT500 and the dodge chargers are my all time favourite cars. I too like the look of corvettes and also the ford GT despite it being pretty unreliable.

why does it have to be stock??

Let me guess...your one of those guys who thinks all imports suck and true cars are american muscle.

Rice burner is a poser car....a tuned import for performance and not looks is not a ricer.

well lets see somebody go to a mitsu dealer ship and say i want a car that does 8 sec in the 1/4 mile and then the sales rep will just laugh at you. i'm saying stock to make it fair. that's not fair to compare a car that basically had the guts ripped out of the engine and replaced with better stuff. that's how i feel on those kind of cars.

Yeah but that little thing is a 599 GTB. Not even close to the F50 GT. Of course it can beat Ferraris but not the top. F50 GT goes 379km/h (235mph) with 750bhp. ZR1 isn't close. But of course it's all price range. One is 100k+ and the other is 750k+.

also no where have i see a ferrari F50 do under 3.3 sec 0-60 like the ZR1 did excecpt for the site you linked. also what is the 1/4 on that? i trust motor trend over the site you listed.

ya there are 1000hp vettes out there too. ever heard of lingenfelter? they take a Z06 and mod the crap out of it and get 1000hp at the rear wheels. i doubt that skyline has 1000hp at the wheels.

Back
Top Bottom