Your PC Speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that?

Could be anything :p If that's a Kevlar or Carbon Fiber cone though, there of atleast reasonable quality usually :)
Carbon Fiber cone? Yup. Reasonable quality? Without a doubt, especially for the $55 I paid for the pair at Best Buy. They're the Insignia NS-B2111's with the GR-Research mod and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them to anybody looking for a very serious speaker setup on a very tight budget, you won't be disappointed.

Carbon Fiber cone? Yup. Reasonable quality? Without a doubt, especially for the $55 I paid for the pair at Best Buy. They're the Insignia NS-B2111's with the GR-Research mod and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them to anybody looking for a very serious speaker setup on a very tight budget, you won't be disappointed.

how difficult was that mod?

how difficult was that mod?
Not difficult at all, just takes time. One thing I did that wasn't listed in the step by step was I covered the face of my cabinets with painters tape just in case I got careless with the water putty. Turns out it wasn't necessary but it sure made me feel alot better during the process.

How are the Logitech 530s? They are about 60~ dollars online and I'd like some new speakers to beat out these two USB powered ones.

Any info guys?

Bose Companion 5 All the way :)

Had the Spherex 5.1 XBOX Speakers... that was an excellent speakers with Omnipolar Technology... too bad I had to let it go :(

But my Companion 5 has served me well... never had any problems whatsoever and sound quality is near perfect :)

Only complaint I have is when the volume/knob control is turned all the way up.... the Bass doesn't pickup... but the Highs are very good though :)

Oh god, not those bose speaker systems.

horribly overpriced and do not give very good sound at all. For the price you can get way better speakers.

LOL... I am very well content and appreciate the sound I get with my Bose Companion 5. I guess it just depends on the person listening... my ears love the Bose speakers and no other speaker systems out there for PC's that I've tried overcame the sound quality I got with my bose :)

Thanks for the advice though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom