Potentially the longest thread in history...

so anyway.... already bored of left 4 dead.. that game gets repetitive incredibly fast..

got cod5 WAW... and just feels like every other call of duty.. and might i add the shores in the first level look like HORSECRAP... lol wtf was going on with that water

ya i only got to play the first level, imma get more action going on when i get home from work tonite..

gonna grab me some pizza... sip on a beer and get some cod5 action until late night

It gets really intense as you get further in. No its not crysis graphically, but i had a blast
myself and the graphics are great for a WWII shooter.

ya the graphics were upped a big from 4 though.. besides the water.. lol

i like ww2 so i'm not complaining.. i like getting away from modern guns... and i like killing my for fathers.. LOL.. joking.. hahaha (asian joke)

so anyway.... already bored of left 4 dead.. that game gets repetitive incredibly fast..

got cod5 WAW... and just feels like every other call of duty.. and might i add the shores in the first level look like HORSECRAP... lol wtf was going on with that water

play Versus online and Campaign advanced or expert online, it is so much fun!

Dang nagasama...i see youve taken folding a bit serious now.

Just started recently and already have over 100K points...good job.

If you wanna save on power, you can go ahead and leave the cpu stock or underclock it. The cpu could be clocked at 1ghz and the gpu would still fold at the same speed.

Back
Top Bottom