Text messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, with this code, is there a way to make it so that a person can text to a number and the computer will throw out a random message at them? Also can I just copy and paste this in a notepad doc, as it is on here?

You would have to put this into a Visual Studio project and use visual studio to deploy the application properly to an IIS Server. BY the way, you arent trying to build a SMS Spam engine are you? I mean its bad enough that you are being handed the code instead of learning to write it yourself, but wasting peoples texts now? I certainly hope not!

You also need a server that supports ASP.NET to run the application. I think this is more complex than what you should be doing. Start with something more simple. Sending emails and text messages is fairly advanced.

Okay, thank you. I am NOT trying to build a spam program, i HATE!!!! spammers why would i deovte my time to build something like that? This is just for learning purposes only!!!!

You might want to start with C and build your way up to C# by learning object orientation along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom