Potentially the longest thread in history...

Why not try to take the 3dmark06 tech forums score...
well, my 9600 BE is very cold-bugged, and on the very low-end of the spectrum for overclocking (it can get 2.5 in XP 32 with no thermal paste. In XP x64 it isn't completely stable at 2.4). So it's not likely to get too far.
And the X2 6000+ is only a dual, so that's going to restrict the score.
If I had a 9850/9950, I'd post some results.

But Ima going to get the Phenom II 940, and try pushing it beyond 4GHZ. I've definitely got the cooling for it.

haven't heard jack crap from walmart :(

Anyone got a spare room and a job opening? I'd prefer a room with a view of the beach, an entertainment system with a 360 and a mini bar but i can settle for a regular room with a minibar :D

WHAT?! At least I'm not picky. :p

Go for TSA man, they hired me at 13.90 an hour. They might pay more in Florida. And its a permanent position too, not temp.

Nos just calm down and remember you have your SLI 260's waiting for you at home.

For those of us who are not as gifted as Nos to obtain SLI 260's. Then by all means go ahead and punch the customers.

my 2nd 260 actually is not in my hands yet.. still waiting for the shipment

and.. i'm on a 700mhz pentium 3 until i order my last part... so i'm in a punching mood

haven't heard jack crap from walmart :(

Anyone got a spare room and a job opening? I'd prefer a room with a view of the beach, an entertainment system with a 360 and a mini bar but i can settle for a regular room with a minibar :D

WHAT?! At least I'm not picky. :p

Dude I think you need to move. Job openings are overflowing in TO even in this recession.

Dude I think you need to move. Job openings are overflowing in TO even in this recession.

Yeah if you cant find work in your area and you are in your 20's, you really need to bite the bullet and get out and go somewhere else where theres work.

Back
Top Bottom