Potentially the longest thread in history...

Just one more upgrade!
Okay, just one more upgrade after this!
No, this is the very last upgrade..... for a while!
Ahh **** it, just one more upgrade to this and it'll be done!
No, this one will be the last!

hahah

okay let me reword myself

2 more parts until this particular beast is done :p

but lets be honest.. how much farther can i go than an i7 and gtx260 sli (besides tri sli.. but imma have that in december)

HAHA... but whenever i sell its to get better!!! what better could i get in decembeR??

gtx280's maybe... but i don't think i'd have the heart to do that unless i found some 280's for really really cheap

all of my past builds were always open to more... this build... is cream of the crop!!!

hahah

but lets be honest.. how much farther can i go than an i7 and gtx260 sli (besides tri sli.. but imma have that in december)

Screw maxing out video games. When you can max out 3D Mark 06 ;)

hahah

You could try 3 4870x2s. Its hard to beat 6 gpus working together. I don't care how bad it scales, its still fast.

nosboost....you should like be the top benchmarker and beat out kingpin(if he's still the top )

btw, leavin for my 4 day trip today...so tired...and hav been stressin and couldn't sleep properly for a week now.
will be in newark today, then phoenix, then san antonio!

nosboost....you should like be the top benchmarker and beat out kingpin(if he's still the top )

btw, leavin for my 4 day trip today...so tired...and hav been stressin and couldn't sleep properly for a week now.
will be in newark today, then phoenix, then san antonio!

have fun man, make sure to take some pics

Back
Top Bottom