Teh Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care that they don't tend to have modern games. I just wish that the "hugely creative and innovative nintendo brand" could actually put out more unique games with new characters and new franchises. If I never liked their characters during the SNES days or their franchises.... why should I like the same ones now?

Nintendo needs to concentrate on software innovation rather than their so called hardware innovation. I'm sick of playing the recycled characters and the recycled franchises.

+1. If I wanted to play games with those characters I would go dig my N64 out of the closet and save myself $250. It seems like they just release the same thing over and over again.

+1. If I wanted to play games with those characters I would go dig my N64 out of the closet and save myself $250. It seems like they just release the same thing over and over again.

to true, they need to release a next gen based console to have a good chance at competing in the market. but i supose it's good for kid's, and some aduilt's:eek:

to true, they need to release a next gen based console to have a good chance at competing in the market. but i supose it's good for kid's, and some aduilt's:eek:

Wait what? You are saying they aren't competing in the market? What world are you living in, last time I checked wii was the dominant console.

lol @ wit fit...the game made for middle aged adults who are too lazy to go outside
and get a real workout.

there is a guy who lost something like 15 pounds in 3 months playing wii for 40 minuts each day was really interesting. he played wii sports, and got up and actually got in to it but it was really interesting he stuck with the same diet aswell.

there is a guy who lost something like 15 pounds in 3 months playing wii for 40 minuts each day was really interesting. he played wii sports, and got up and actually got in to it but it was really interesting he stuck with the same diet aswell.

I lost 40 pounds in about 7 weeks doing real exercise that doesnt involve a game....real life ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom