Potentially the longest thread in history...

err i didnt like it that much. The poor animation really killed it for me, they all acted like robots persay. The only the RPG game i love is Diablo 2 n soon Diablo 3.

i don't much mind the animation.. but i do hate that their faces don't really have any emotions when they speak....

is this the same engine as oblivion, because it really looks like it... either way, i really enjoy the game, small guns ftw!!! i love getting me some headshots on ogres!! BOOM HEADSHOT

There called supermutants an for gods sake play the first two and see how awesome they where before you draw conclusions on fallout 3.

Nick said:
Your wife won't eat veggies?
She wouldn't touch "rabbit food" type stuff... lettuce, raw tomatoes, raw onions, stuff like that. Basically anything that goes into a salad.

Thankfully, people's tastes change as they grow older. She now (within the past two years) loves salad. She used to leave off half of a sandwich or burger, but now she enjoys the toppings.

She wouldn't touch "rabbit food" type stuff... lettuce, raw tomatoes, raw onions, stuff like that. Basically anything that goes into a salad.

Thankfully, people's tastes change as they grow older. She now (within the past two years) loves salad. She used to leave off half of a sandwich or burger, but now she enjoys the toppings.

My lady is the same way....she wont eat lettuce, tomatoes, pickles or onions on a burger. But when i make a chicken salad at home shes all over it.

Or when we go to quiznos or subway...she takes most the stuff off. Its funny cause im the exact opposite....i load it up with everything possible to where it wont stay together.

There called supermutants an for gods sake play the first two and see how awesome they where before you draw conclusions on fallout 3.

ya i know their supermutants.. lol i just like ogre better... i was having some fun jokes about it with some friends while play... (inside jokes) .. so i put down ogre... lol

ya i did alot of reading up on the other fallouts, i'll defintely have to give em a try sometime.. seems they cut alot of features out from previous ones

082rp3qe8.jpg

lol my nephew got arrested in brazos county for selling drugs. thats not his truck though ha ha ha. the cops there are like nazis, i **** you not boy.
BTW
anyone played COD5 beta? please tell me the graphics are not going to be that poor in the released game...
to me it looks on par with COD2.

Back
Top Bottom