I cant wait for diablo III !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find. I never really assumed they'd ever put DRM on it but that's just cause it never crossed my mind.

I've heard there will be no lan/tcp-ip option anymore. Whether or not there will be an open battle.net option on D3 is still unconfirmed as well.

not like I cared to go on the hack infested thing anyway.

all the people who liked cheating are really putting up a stink on the forums though :p

Good find. I never really assumed they'd ever put DRM on it but that's just cause it never crossed my mind.

I've heard there will be no lan/tcp-ip option anymore. Whether or not there will be an open battle.net option on D3 is still unconfirmed as well.

not like I cared to go on the hack infested thing anyway.

all the people who liked cheating are really putting up a stink on the forums though :p

no LAN? Aww. I've only done it once in D2 years ago. Too bad only single player chars could be used, that is what kill that option if u try playing LAN with other ppl, had to start from scratch :(.

Akubane, when do u play D2? I want to play.

I got to 20 something in single player before realizing it was pointless and went to b.net. Even when realms were down i'd switch to the other coast.

As for when I play D2... i don't know. when I'm bored I suppose. Even then it isn't for very long. I guess it's cause i don't have any friends on there anymore after being MIA for so long.
usually between 1 and 4am EST I guess, at random times.

I got to 20 something in single player before realizing it was pointless and went to b.net. Even when realms were down i'd switch to the other coast.

As for when I play D2... i don't know. when I'm bored I suppose. Even then it isn't for very long. I guess it's cause i don't have any friends on there anymore after being MIA for so long.
usually between 1 and 4am EST I guess, at random times.

all 25 of my friends dont play anymore. One in particular rarely comes on to save his chars. Dont know if he does log back on anymore though.

Ok got a few questions. Ive looked at D3s official site that is linked from Blizzard. But I can't tell how, if it is even specified, this game is going to be played. Is it an MMO (like WAR or COH) or is it like D2 (entering, playing, exiting, repeat)?

I have noticed that there is some speculation as to taking D2 characters and making them D3, switching gender, and what not. Is this true and if so how will they do the gear transfer?

And lastly, any date (even rumored) when this is coming out and if its gonna be P to P or free to play.

Thanks much

It's like D2. Diablo should never been an mmo and thankfully they realized this.

ALTHOUGH, B.net 2.0 is supposed to be completely redone and the best thing since sliced bread according to blizzard (LOL) so matchmaking and all that should be much better in d3 than the previous ones.

No they are not taking D2 characters and making them D3 and anything to go with that. they aren't even hosting Diablo 2 and 3 on the same server network.

Diablo 2 will Not be pay to play. It's free to play. IF there are any charge related services, it is for things like account/character transfers and name changes. Which is reasonable, it's above and beyond the game itself, and it takes blizzard employees time. Also it has nothing to do with gameplay in the least.

There is no official date. the Most Reasonable rumored date is First Quarter 2010. Though some hopefuls are saying Christmas 2009. Considering most of the game isn't close to done yet, thats stretching it, considering the ridiculous amount of testing and polishing blizzard tends to do to their games before release. Even if the game is done major production by Christmas 09 I doubt they'd release it. Maybe a beta, IF they plan on doing a public one.
The only concrete info we have about release, is that it will be released some time After the first starcraft 2 episode. They don't say what the time interval is, they just say after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom