I cant wait for diablo III !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 3 will not be subscription fee, like WoW. CONFIRMED!!!!!!

however, they still want players to have a better experience on Bnet.

Akubane, do u know how to not get Diablo 2 fullscreen? I thought Blizzard made it were i didnt having to put in the CD anymore to play but yet it still asks me to, probably because im using Vista :/.

No, you have to manually copy over some of the MPQ files. Also to not get diablo2 fullscreen you can use d2loader or add a -w to the shortcut.

So it's finally being released? It's about time...

I'll drop by Amazon and get it ;-)

They're prime evils O_O they cant just... die!

Also there is pvp.
Just not the same as D2, so i guess your hunter thing won't work anymore. I guess their really trying to nail griefers in D3.

And there still isn't an exact number of players yet. For all they know there still could be 8.

you're right wild XD no subscrip fees. There's a rumor that they were going to make bonus huild related material pay to use, sort of like hellgate does it, but I think that rumor is just BS anyhow.

unfortunately helix, it wont be out till christmas 2009 or Q1/Q2 of 2010 probably the latest. I'm hoping 2009. It's officially slated to not release untill after the first of the three starcraft 2 games guarenteed. I'd probably give it 4-6 months after SC2 ep1 releases.

And I don't know wildside. I'm using the digital download so it automatically doesn't require CD. I was told the 1.12 patch will just do it for you automatically.
In order for D2 to not go full-screen you need to add -w to the D2 Loader shortcut parameters like Aaron said. I think D2loader itself acts as a no CD thing anyway so that'd fix your problem at the same time :/
Has nothing to do with vista. I'm running 2 diablo 2 clients windowed in vista64 XD
yay for rushing myself and safe muling.

google newd2event, on the left hit the link that says 1.12 hacks/cheats/bots, then on the left again hit Diablo 2 hacks, then on the right hit D2loader, then download the D2loader core.
That site is about as safe as you're gonna get, much better than most of the sites you'll find through google that'll probably slam you with keyloggers.
D2 loader itself is safe as well.
just make sure to save a backup of your original .exe. Then rename D2loader.exe to Diablo II.exe. Create a shortcut to your desktop, then open up its properties, Then outside the quote marks add the -w like this: "filepath/blah/diablo II.exe" -w

Anything for money *rolls eyes*

Guess they finally took the scammers ideas and are possibly going to SELL gear for cash, or trade cash for virtual gold rofl.

I loved Diablo II, didn't care much for Diablo, then again, I started with Diablo II... But now that I look at Diablo III, they better have a damned good story line, that is all that interested me.

lol they won't sell gear for cash. they're "apparently" (who knows for real eh? lol) goign to great lengths to reduce that sort of thing.
They've always charged for things like name and server changes, even sicne the beginning of wow. It's nothign new to diablo 3.

here's two recent and Really good interviews.

Video Interviews:
Jay Wilson: Diii.Net - The Diablo 3 community website with wiki. forums, movies, interviews and more.
Ray Gresko and Leonard Boyarsky Private Q&A: Diii.Net - The Diablo 3 community website with wiki. forums, movies, interviews and more.

the 1st one is about 13 min, 2nd one is a lengthy 36 min. def worth a watch. I enjoyed them, really get to hear some good takes on things, and some of the reasoning. As well as some cool features and stuff.

Theres also Everything from BlizzCon and three extra videos at PlanetDiablo.com

BlizzCon 2008 Blog - PlanetDiablo

Worth checkin out. The news posts are dated bottom to top, 9th to 11th, so start from the bottom one XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom