Potentially the longest thread in history...

i can't touch 2lbs anymore...

and notice i quoted "not so manly nagasama"

you've lost your manhood today good sir!! lol pffttt cant eat a lb or 2 of food...

meat = protein = good for you.

humans are not meant to be vegetarians, if we were our teeth
wouldint be the way they are.

Also if you only ate vegetarian you would turn pale within a matter of months. The lack of key nutrients that you find in meat would make you loose color in your skin.

lol i didnt say i couldn't (i eat the 1lb burger at fuddruckers yum yum yum), but eating 3lbs of meat in one sitting is frikkin gross. keep eating like that and when you're thirty you wont be able to see your **** becasue your gut will be in the way lol.

lol i didnt say i couldn't (i eat the 1lb burger at fuddruckers yum yum yum), but eating 3lbs of meat in one sitting is frikkin gross. keep eating like that and when you're thirty you wont be able to see your **** becasue your gut will be in the way lol.

my friend set at nice record at our local in n' out... he finished a 16x16 and still had some room for more (in case you don't nkow, that is 16 patties and 16 cheeses)

and... we went to a all u can eat buffet.. and you know those lil metal trays for food... well he had his own tray of beef.. i'd say it was about 6lbs.... it was friggin gross.. he don't even look that fat either.. but i'm sure his arteries weigh a ton.. lol

Thats it for the TF conferance I say we hold a eating contest, first to pass out buys the meal for the lot of us an I hope who ever it is has a good credit card I am gona set a new record 10lbs of pure buger goodness full topings to boot, I think i might undoo the the button on my pants just to make sure....

So what I am a big guy I can hold my meat an any beer that comes after.

Seriously though I think we should try an organize some kind of tech forums community gathering. Not just a lan party but some kind of serious meet up where we all chill out for a few days chat have a beer talk the talk an do a few demos on subjects like virus removal over clocking, all the stuff that makes TF great.

**** we can have a award ceremony, the Noss award for obsession with hardware, the Saxon award for dark irony, the Mak213 award for patience of a saint, the Trotter award for most epic ownadge of the year. We are big enough we could pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom