Potentially the longest thread in history...

hard for me to get over mine cos we got so close in gettin married
I only share this with ppl i trust (but i pretty much proposed outta desperation and didnt wanna loose her)...got rejected though and glad that happened.

She got really close to my family and vice versa.....i hate seein ppl break apart...
I tired everything....but it wasnt enough for her.

Now i've figured that i got too much and there isnt anyone out there atm who deserves any of it.

hard for me to get over mine cos we got so close in gettin married
I only share this with ppl i trust (but i pretty much proposed outta desperation and didnt wanna loose her)...got rejected though and glad that happened.

She got really close to my family and vice versa.....i hate seein ppl break apart...
I tired everything....but it wasnt enough for her.

Now i've figured that i got too much and there isnt anyone out there atm who deserves any of it.

Just as long as you dont think that anyone ever will, and you'll be ok man.

Well was she hot?

Eh, she was ok. One of those shy bookish types. Her sister was hotter though, but that wasn't the problem. She was always so demanding and argued all the time about stupid things. She had no manners and threw a fit over the Christmas gift I got her. Like I said, a *****. but her whole family is like that, I really should have known better.

Eh, she was ok. One of those shy bookish types. Her sister was hotter though, but that wasn't the problem. She was always so demanding and argued all the time about stupid things. She had no manners and threw a fit over the Christmas gift I got her. Like I said, a *****. but her whole family is like that, I really should have known better.

Wow when the gift fight comes into play you know it's time to end it.

i know there is someone, but not at the moment. Girls i know are too young and immature with low values.
I got time and have better things to take care of atm

my ex was like that sometimes.
Wen i gave her a ring, she didnt like it...her valentines day necklace...didnt like it.
I spent mad money on my ex
built her a pc...bought her a 32" lcd tv..

my prob is taht i got too much to give...
and there isnt anyone atm who can appreciate it.

Dude you have no idea. That day was terrible. I was going to take her to a movie. So I show up at her house with her gift, I wanted to surprise her. First thing I get is, "why did you give it to me now? I wanted to exchange them at the same time" I should have known this wasn't going to go well. So she opens the box and freaks, I got her a watch, a very expensive one (at least for my paycheck), she drops it. I pick it up, instead of her saying "I'm sorry" or "oops", I get "Why did you get me a watch? You KNOW I don't like jewelry." I did? Her mother tries to get her to at least try it on, but she makes a big scene about it and refuses to wear the watch. She then gets my gift. Oh wow, its a pack of soda. Thnx...........

So then I take her to the movies, reflecting back I should have just called it a day and not gone but I try to hard i guess. So we get to the movies, I pay for everything of course, that's what guys do. We get in there and then she starts to throw a fit over where to sit, in front of the other movie goers. She obviously needed space so I sat elsewhere. After the movie ended all she could was tell me how much better her seat was than mine.

We broke up the next week. It was quick and uneventful. "My family says I need someone who treats me better." I think she meant someone who would put up with her ****. Everyone has too much emotional baggage and all they can do is show it off to everyone else. Makes me sick.

my ex was like that sometimes.
Wen i gave her a ring, she didnt like it...her valentines day necklace...didnt like it.
I spent mad money on my ex
built her a pc...bought her a 32" lcd tv..

my prob is taht i got too much to give...
and there isnt anyone atm who can appreciate it.

Dude, its like we dated the same chick. You know, one of those awesome exchange students I was studying with put it very bluntly when she said "Your women here are *****es." I couldn't help but agree with her.

Dude, its like we dated the same chick. You know, one of those awesome exchange students I was studying with put it very bluntly when she said "Your women here are *****es." I couldn't help but agree with her.

oh man...lol
your women...wow!

and you know whats so true(dont wanna offend anyone here)
girls born over here are HORRIBLE!!!
pls dont take ths personally!
im takin to this chik from Austria and shes so diffferent
Were just good friends but everythin about her is so different.

Some other chik from france too, theyre different and have a different though of everything.

I guess i wont say "EVERY" chik from here but its most.

im not from here and i've realized the difference....although i still keep goin for it.

but zmatt, your chik woud've driven me nuts.

I stayed with my ex for 2 years and 7 months!!!
not sure about u!

lol i will contribute when i get home tonite :p

agreed... our women here suck!!! and our music to here is so demeaning to women that it makes sense why they are *****es

me and my ex officially broke up in april when i took a break from TF and school

but we were on and off every month...but now its REALLY DONE!

i wish we were broken up for longer though

Back
Top Bottom