Potentially the longest thread in history...

I have a fan on the side panel, but I can't move it above the onboard GPU directly

However, I have booted at 700mhz, which is HD 3300's speeds :)

I have a fan on the side panel, but I can't move it above the onboard GPU directly
You could. It just wouldn't necessarily be screwed down to anything.

that reminds me of the time I had my TNT2, and in order to overclock it more, I bought a cheapo northbridge cooler, cut up a cover for a CD spindle for a fan duct, and used masking tape to attach a 120mm fan over it.

Ended up increasing my 3dmark01 score from around ~950 to >1600
though CS 1.5 sometimes would have random purple spots appearing and disappearing

That was when people just started buying X800's and 6800's....

ANYWAYS, I'm too busy to post!

SPORE is OTW, WEWT! This game looks AWESOME!

i want to get it too! MSI, hasnt shipped back my cables like they said yet. I give them until Tuesday or Wednesday n then im gonna have to buy my own SATA cables n IDE cable.

anyways, question, can u xfer ur creatures or something to friends so they can play around with them too or make friends with each other? What? My gf likes the idea of Spore n if we could somehow send each other creatures to play with that would be awesome! She has Mac btw.

Ive heard good things about server 08...now that im willing to try, but on a separate hd.

Go for it dude...

I get the same Performance on XP, plus it looks nice :)

Superfetch takes most of your RAM at first, but then it does something to make it take less and disable unnecessary stuff based on your usage

Back
Top Bottom