Potentially the longest thread in history...

So whats a decent sedan that a 16 year old kid would have a nice experience driving? (easy to learn?)

Bugatti Veyron.
... Have fun Verny...

BTW, i just picked my subjects for Y11 and 12 (Australia)

Standard English (Im tired of putting effort into English... lol)
Physics (Its gonna be hard.)
3 Unit Math (Im not even gonna go into that choice)
Software Design
Information Programming Technology
Computer Hardware Servicing (At TAFE)

No can do. It keeps spitting it back at me for some reason, both as a PNG and a GIF.
I tried converting to .jpg (same background colour as forum, 100% quality, 1x1, 1x1, 1x1 blocks)
smallorby_ntbg.jpg

Still tells me 'Invalid file'

I just like to take potshots at it. Vista itself is fine... it is Microsoft's attempt at forcing everyone to fork over $xxx for the "upgrade" that ticks me off.

Other than a few arguably defined "security" features and a new version of DX that the gaming industry has yet to embrace, Vista is no improvement over the XP of today. Sure, MS is selling licenses for Vista like crazy... because every new computer comes with it now. Since they pulled the plug on XP, you don't really have a choice.

I had high hopes for Windows 7, but the more news that comes out about it the more it sounds like a Vista pig with a new shade of lipstick.

I just like to take potshots at it. Vista itself is fine... it is Microsoft's attempt at forcing everyone to fork over $xxx for the "upgrade" that ticks me off.

Other than a few arguably defined "security" features and a new version of DX that the gaming industry has yet to embrace, Vista is no improvement over the XP of today. Sure, MS is selling licenses for Vista like crazy... because every new computer comes with it now. Since they pulled the plug on XP, you don't really have a choice.

I had high hopes for Windows 7, but the more news that comes out about it the more it sounds like a Vista pig with a new shade of lipstick.

Hahaha I completely agree...

For that reason I downloaded Server 2008 and turned into a Workstation (they have the full version online, but you get no key...), and its by far my favorite OS!

It's a bird, it's a plane,
No it's MAK! Coming to disagree with you!

It's a bird, it's a plane,
No it's MAK! Coming to disagree with you!

HAHAHA

Oh wait that wasnt funny at all.....:rolleyes: That was almost so funny that i just about cracked a smile on my face. Oh wiat it was gas. My bad.

Trotter has his opinion. I can give facts that what he mentioned is not all that Vista has to offer. They are all in the Windows area. I will not bring that here. Guess you dont know me as well as you think you do now do you.

Back
Top Bottom