Planatary Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, id like an explanation of why the American Flag looks like its waving in the air, if theres no atmosphere on the moon.

That isnt to hard. They just used a stiff flag. Make it look like it was wind blown when it wasnt. Then just place it in the ground. Hack i have a few images of flags that look like they were blown by the wind when they were jsut generated. Not that hard really. :p

rican said:
We haven't even stepped foot on mars, all we have is samples of soil and photographs...at least that's what they tell us. A lot more could have happened, or it all could have been faked.

actually we do not have a sample of the soil. That's what the probe in development is supposed to do. It's one thing to get a small capsule to land on mars with a rover. But it's an entirely different story to get it to be able to return.

Hey mak, this thread still has a lot it can discus, perhaps you could clean up all the bad posts by everyone, (no im not just talking about u drizzt, me , and others as well, for then we can have a civilized debate and discussion on the matters. Then if someone starts up the flame again, then u can give infractions, or do what u have to do. I would appreciate it mak :).

Shooting drizzt down because he beleives the planet is flat ? He and me have a right to beleive that you know :rolleyes:

But for every fact that the earth is round there is one for it being flat. Being round is the most common and talked about reference in regards to the earths shape. Untill i see for my own 2 eyes that this earth is indeed round i shall not cease to be open minded about it. What if todays laws of physics were incorrect, then the possibilites are endless.

Open minded people can never be totally wrong :)

Random point:

Luke would make a good moderator for off topic :D

good to see it going back in a good direction. when's mythbusters doing this? I may have to find someone with cable tv and watch that lol. but oreo, you placed it right on the nose. theory is just that, theory. and everyone will have their own theories and opinions. this will continue till the end of time

That episode of MythBusters is on This Wednesday at 9PM EST on Discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom