Potentially the longest thread in history...

nos try an avoid starchy food starch can make for a bad time when you have a stomouch bug, you don't want to stair up the acid if it is a reflux.

ya i'm not sure which it is... because i've been having some nasty stomach burbling and a **** of a lot of gas.. plenty of belching going on...

my friend has acid reflux and i think he goes through similar symptoms... he used to be a monster at eatting (like me) and now a simple burrito from king taco and he's on the verge of throwing up... just like me!!! which sucks.... i'm going to do some more reading on it when i get home tonite

and krazyq my myspace is MySpace.com - Piggy Monster - 20 - Male - BELLFLOWER, California - www.myspace.com/nosboost300

epickidob2.gif

i had the runs for like a week! Was not good n i got dehydrated, had to go to the hospital. This was back in March btw when my computer crashed. I felt like going to the bathroom every few minutes but couldnt. This is how i got dehydrated.

hope u get well Nos, i respect u as an enemy and friend lol.

as for Drizzt5's post, where the heck did u find that?? Makes me chuckle a bit.

ya, i just leave it at stock now... makes things run just dandy... though when times get hot.. it'll sit at 90c the whole time... gets 7000ppd stock so no complaints

yeah dude thats your best option.

wait why dont you just pull the mobo out and run it on top of your desk
with some carboard and a static bag underneath??

Back
Top Bottom