Potentially the longest thread in history...

Congratulations you have passed the test :p

Indecently do you go to the old docks much, I have only been once but i am thinking of going again some time this year.

Hmm not really, something we used to do when we were younger on school trips etc. I reckon I've only been about 4-5 times, still an amazing thing to see.

Hmm not really, something we used to do when we were younger on school trips etc. I reckon I've only been about 4-5 times, still an amazing thing to see.

Can you picture how busy that place would have been when it was running full tilt, I know they found a large bit of history in a locker that was forgotten about for years an years there. What they found was the main sail used on the victory at Trafalgar, it was in good condition musket ball holes an smoke burns an all.

If your personal preference is to spend more money on something for less performance just because you like the company and don't want to switch I would call that fanboyisim, lol.

Performance isnt always the issue.

Theres many other factors involved, such as drivers, looks, and warranty.

I am by no means a fanboy, but i prefer Nvidia and XFX cards because of of the lifetime warranty, black pcb (which fits the color scheme of everything else in my system) better drivers, and folding performance. To me, these reasons are valid enough to sacrifice some gaming performance (which is very minimal, and when it comes down to it the difference doesnt matter much).

Same thing when someone buys a luxury car over a sports car. The sports car is faster, but personal preference leads the person to buy the luxury car, simply because thats what they like.

I know i pay a premium for wanting an XFX and Nvidia card, but im fully aware of this. If i were looking for the best price/performance, then of course an ATI card would be the best choice.

And ive owned both Nvidia and ATI cards( in fact i just sold an x1650gt about a month ago), and i have an AMD system and i just ordered an E1200 and Intel mobo, so by no means am i a fanboy.

Ricanflow isn't a fanboy guys... I would know... I talk to him everyday..

He likes nVidia cards better because their architecture is more suitable for GPU2 Folding and creams the AMD equivalent in folding (which he loves) [particularly XFX because of its super smexy black PCB]

Dude show them the chart

In oblivion.. I notice as you level up you come across more creatures in the wild.. When does this stop? Surely new creatures can't come a long forever?

Back
Top Bottom