TUF7 Finale this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
Who you guys got to win?

Amir vs CB
I got Amir again, i dont see the love for CB to me he is overrated. Amir is training with Forrest at Xtreme Cotoure and with some takedown defense theres nothing CB can do to him (plus the fact that Amir beat him already makes it twice as sweet)

Tanner vs Grove
Tanner 2nd rd TKO

Sanchez vs Luigi
Sanchez 1st rd submission

cb will lose if he hasn't improved his cardio, that is the only reason amir beat him...otherwise, as gas'd as cb was, he took amir down easily

grove, 2nd KO

fioravanti, 3rd ko

;)

CB took him down but didnt do anything, all cb has over amir is better wrestling
amir hits harder and has better standup, he has a touch chin, hes calm, he has better JJ

CB is very overatted imo, i dont think he should be in the finals at all he lost to amir and i had tim scored as the winner in their fight. all CB can do is lay and pray

Amir will be a force to be reckoned with in the UFC maybe not at 185 but probably 170

i got 2 out of 3 so not bad lol

CB ****ed me off to no end when the fight was stopped IF YOU DONT WANT TO GIE UP DONT TAP!! Amir would of snapped his arm had he not tapped

Sanchez vs Florivanti was alot better then i thought good showing by both

and man did Groove gain some respect from me, great showing by both guys, thank god Groove is training with Penn now hes going to be alot more focused and a serious contender

that was a funny submission...although, I think CB was going to tap out, tapped once...then was slipping out of it but the ref stopped the fight....imagine if you thought you were going to black out...trying to slip out of it, fighting....going to tap...once...and then the hold was going to give...I think that's how it was happening. Maybe he thought it's not a tapout if you only do it once...who knows :D

I knew fioravanti was going to get caught with a head kick...just felt it coming...and it did

and for grove....are you saying you didn't like him training with ortiz? lol

gotta love the flying knee while one leg is tied move...very martial artsy ;)

now to wait for the stuff in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom