crysis 2/warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can max it out, Ultra high settings (DX9 hack) at 1280x1024.... No AA of course.

Dunno what framerates are, but very playable and smooth (sometimes you can see it drop, but only when I'm playing around putting red barrels next to cars inside buildings and blowing the whole thing up, pieces flying everywhere)

I can max it out, Ultra high settings (DX9 hack) at 1280x1024.... No AA of course.

Dunno what framerates are, but very playable and smooth (sometimes you can see it drop, but only when I'm playing around putting red barrels next to cars inside buildings and blowing the whole thing up, pieces flying everywhere)

im maxing with 2x aa averaging 35fps, at 1280x1024, and the dx10 xp hack.

i'm maxing out crysis ultra high mod 1920x1080... average.. i dunno, it varies through the game.. beginning i'd say i'm averaging something like 30

aa.. meh, don't need it, lil jaggies never hurt anyone... AA sucks in crysis anyway.. i hear of many memory leaks and problems with it.. so i don't bother.. don't need a performance hit for something that makes it look slightly better

don't get me wrong though.. i LOVE AA.. just not for this game

well im looking at either a gtx 280 or a second 8800gts 512mb, i need a better fps then 34, alltho im running all stock and 1gb of ram right now when i get my new 4gb kit and oc back up to 3.7 to take the botle neck away i should go way up at 1280x1024, the highest i can go... ive seen neer 50 fps at that res, and about 40 with 2xaa.

I was disappointed to hear that it will be the same story as the first I wanted it to be a sequel. Looking at some screenshots it looks like there are some different vehicles in warhead. I am looking forward to the paradise mod of crysis 1 this august that is going to be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom