Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yes but in my opinion they are only designed for a short lifespan anyway as most of the time they are there to fill a gap when manufacturers are waiting for the new type to become standard an allow people to upgrade when the time is right.

I think that Star Wars was more entertaining than Indiana Jones, the movie. I like chocolate and I think the world is soon gonna end because of a Super Volcano.

A business opportunity has shown itself so I MIGHT be moving to the West Coast sometime soon. I hope it happens because I'm starting to hate Florida. I'll get a job and save up some cash, spend one last Christmas with my family and maybe my 23rd Birthday then head out to the Oregon/Washington area and start in this business until I can open my own LAN Center. :D :D :D

lol man every week you talk about getting a job

and why not do a lan center in florida? im sure there a lot of gamers there

lol man every week you talk about getting a job

and why not do a lan center in florida? im sure there a lot of gamers there

Cuz then I'd have to STAY in Florida. Florida is hot and muggy, I'd prefer to live on the west coast, close to the beach without fear of constant hurricanes. Florida is also America's wang and it's Godl's waiting room, it's pretty much the green mile for the masses of senior citizens who "retire" here.

Woot just bought me a new gun (well new to me)
its an SKS but the dude i bought it from was really into tactical guns and he was a huge AR-15 fanatic (idk why, personally i think the AR-15 is a POS) so he put a new stock and dust cover on it and i laser sight on it, so really it doesnt look much like an sks anymore lol

ill post pics of it later

The AR-15 is not a pos, its the civilian variant of the m16 which is the standard issue weapon for the U.S. military.

And the m4 version is an amazing weapon, i just love it.

When you go through basic, you're taught to shoot up to 300 meters with iron sights using it. And its very capable of it. It doesn't have a lot of knock down power, but amazing accuracy and we are taught to hit center mass with two shots, not one.

Now i do agree somewhat that it needs a more powerful round, 5.56 is just not large enough but what happens you switch to a larger caliber is you compromise on accuracy, and you introduce more recoil.

One of the main faults of the weapon, is that it needs to be cleaned regularly, or it will jam on you and youll get double feeds....(not something you want in combat) but other than that, its a great weapon.

Cuz then I'd have to STAY in Florida. Florida is hot and muggy, I'd prefer to live on the west coast, close to the beach without fear of constant hurricanes. Florida is also America's wang and it's Godl's waiting room, it's pretty much the green mile for the masses of senior citizens who "retire" here.

The west coast is hot as **** too man, and parts of cali have some of the highest costs of living, compared to the rest of the nation.

Back
Top Bottom