Potentially the longest thread in history...

haha, i don't know if its anything that exciting.. just an excellent feat for a man to accomplish in 6 hours of his day!!!! hahaha... ahh what i good night.. i guess i can pm you guys when i get home from work

Not even, i havent deployed anywhere or trained with my new unit yet. I start this month, i think in august we have a two week training and might cover that there.

Thrown a couple nades though, those things are no joke.

Hopefully i get my promotion soon, ive been eligible for the longest, i hit my 3 year mark this December.

Everyone should own a gun. I'm thinking about buying one for self defense in case we have WW3 or something. You never know. Violence is increasing all over the world. I like to have one handy just in case. I prefer a pistol, perhaps a Berretta or something similar. Semi-auto. I don't know much about guns, but the ones there are some nice pistols out there that can shoot multiple rounds with a single pull of the trigger. I like one with lots of bullets too, maybe an extender that can hold 15+ rounds of 9mm, but 9mm I hear is weak. Maybe bigger.....I'll have to go to a gun shop to get more info since I know very little about guns. I sure love shooting them in video games though :p

Back
Top Bottom