Haze = Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
well considering sony hyped up killzone 1 as a "halo killer" and it failed a million time over and then they start showing killzone 2 before the ps3 is even released, and look still no killzone 2 im not expecting much from it either

Come on. They flashed Metal Gear Solid as a release title. Yes i finally start to see the posters and stuff for that almost 2 years later.

Sony is the worst for game releases. I can agree to that much.:p

But then, how many games are released on time. And it was worth the 2 year delay (MGS4), pretty much rave reviews.

GT3 (I think) took that long and i loved it. But MGS4 was getting those reviews when all we say was the 7 minutes cut scene. So if they delayed it 2 years they better have made it better.

Yes games get delayed all the time. But Sony is notorious for delays of a year or more. GT (Gran Turismo) is famous for it which is a Sony game and MGS4 now. IT is jsut the theme with Sony to have to wait a year or 2 for thier big games. Gets old fast.

well assassins creed was really hyped and imo its the best game out right now, much funner then crysis and cod4 and still has great graphics. So it was hyped for a good reason.

Ok, after having HAZE for a while.... I have concluded..... RENT BEFORE YOU BUY.... I would say that you will have a LOT more fun playing resistance than HAZE.

Can't wait to play MGS4..... Gonna take my PS3 back to Circuit City once the bundle comes out, and trade up to get the 80 Gig box with SOME PS2 compatibility.....

I HATE HAZE... i just bought it yesterday... and god, the motions feel awful.. you jump like.. 1 feet high, even though you're all amped on drugs...

GRAPHICS... don't get me started.. LOOK LIKE DOG TURD... the jungle... man i hate to do it.. but lets compare to crysis... VEGETATIONS HAS 0 DETAIL... vegetations pretty much does not move.. and easily clips through...

sound isnt all that great (i've got it hooked up to my z-5500's with an optical cable doing dts)

when i'm inside a space ship.. i expect there to be a voice change.. as in echo.. or some sort of inside voice.. but no, voices sound the same at all times

i've only played for about 30 min.. but i must say.. I HATE THIS GAME..

graphics = on par with fear... only without anti-aliasing... and it only runs 720p.. might i add looks horsecrap when ur viewing on a 40 inch 1080p tv.. sooooo many jaggies

i waited for this game for a long time.. and was overhyped... i'm so angry

sound = TERRIBLE

gameplay/controls = okay...

i've had too much talk on how spectacular game on ps3 were going to look.. and it was failed to be deliver... its been 2 years since it been out? maybe longer.. and still i fail to see amazing looking games

i guess the only thing i have left to count on would be killzone2... lets hope this doesnt flop.. and they don't dramatically down the graphics...

i still haven't got this game, but look at reviews, and people opinions here, i don't think i will.

You know this thread is nearly 2 months old right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom