Potentially the longest thread in history...

have fun becoming a carcass :p

Seriously you do need to cut down on your energy drinks and caffeine consumption, you're body is probably already dependent on them. what happens if you skip a day of energy drinks? Do you drag your feet or what?

your body doesn't get dependent, i can go days without having one at all and feel no different

Ricanflow, soda is just as bad as energy drinks. I saw this study before about soda's health effects, and they did some kind of example about putting all this crap on a car or driveway and then pouring soda on it. And all the crap went away. Imagine what that does to your insides.

When did i say anything about soda? I said drink water and powerade or gatorade. And yes, powerade is used by the us military...when i went to boot they prohibited us from drinking any soda or putting sugar into our diets, just food and powerade/water. Like this, along with all the running and excercise, i went from 227lbs to 187lbs in just 8 weeks.

My 2 mile run time went from 20 minutes down to 14:20, so yeah thats a pretty drastic change. And im always been a bad runner, had breathing problems as a kid.

haha, speaking of unhealthy... 40lbs in 8weeks can't be overly healthy.. its almost a pound a day.... can't be good.. haha. then of course i've dropped 10lbs in about 2 weeks so i'm on track with your weight loss. haha.

i'll drink like maybe a red bull a month lol, i used to drink about 1 every three days but i forced my self to stop lol, but i guess it wasn't that bad when your drinking 3 a day, thats pretty bad. Considering almost all of them say no more then 2 a day on the can.

haha, speaking of unhealthy... 40lbs in 8weeks can't be overly healthy.. its almost a pound a day.... can't be good.. haha. then of course i've dropped 10lbs in about 2 weeks so i'm on track with your weight loss. haha.

When they feed you at least 2000 calories a day, its very healthy. I forgot to mention that. It wasnt muscle that i lost...

I was in the best shape of my life ever!! We didnt cut back on food either, we just cut out sugar and soda, while still eating 2000 calories a day of balanced meals, and running at least 2 miles a day. Battalion runs were held every couple weeks and those are anywhere from 4.5-6 miles without stopping.

man.. i remember i drank 3 cans of the jumbo large monsters (xxxl) and i tried to play me a game of ddr (mind you i've won a tournament or 2... so i'm pretty **** good) and my god.. i swear to you, i almost got a heart attack... my heart rate was so freakin fast.. and it stayed that way for at least 20 minutes... right after i played, i was huffin and puffin... dizzy... and i finally sat down to watch my movie.. thinking it'll finally go down from sitting... and nope.. its still there... for 15 minutes through the movie... crazy stuff...

is Any One Having Issues With The Forum Today? If You Are Please pm Me For A Error Log I Am Keeping.

Please Include:
Time
Date
Error
An What You Where Doing At The Time.

Cheers - Chris.

seems to be running fine for me now :)

i don't remember what time it was it was going slow... i'll check later... then get back to you on that one w/ a pm

Forum slowness is fine to pm me over, an any verbose ones with a lines of text PM me right away!

Back
Top Bottom