Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yay!! i've been out of town for 4 days so i'm still level 25 :(

what do you mean by tarantia nobles lagged out? does the whole city lag or what?

it's time to start playing the auction house :)

Ya, i got home from work last night and was watching the first episode of codemonkeys on my computer, then it blue screened on me for some reason, so i just went to bed :( Still cant decide on a class. I think i'm going to start a priest of mithra tonight.

i took 4 days off for them to sort out some bugs. just started playing again tonight :S at 48. They threw in some really nice updates. Fixed a lot of stuff. banks and traders are up. Tarantia nobles and field of the dead are all lagged out because of some broken code now. A lot of the quests were fixed. Exploiters were banned. Good show.

48 is pretty darn good for taking 4 days off!

I've been playing a little bit everyday steady and I'm only at 28.

Once you know the quest chain, you can hit 20 in like 2 days of playing. I got my guardian up to 18 playing about 6 hours on sunday.

i was puttin in long days lol.
I did 1-13 8 times in open beta so managed to hit 3 before bed on the first day :S it was a fairly long day mind you. It helps once you learn your way around too. I spent so much time taking wrong turns on conarch village lol. bloody confusing.

Tarantia nobles district and fields of the dead had 'bad particles' (the devs called em). Sections of the map where the code was bad i guess. Basically you walked across an invisible line and youd drop from 70fps, to 5fps. The line was a constant thing too. i could step outside the (large) patch of land and fps would go right back up. Was really weird. "Stepping into quicksand" would be an accurate way to describe it lol
All cleared up now though. Fotd runs great. I'm just glad they fixed al the broken spawn timers there, man that was aggrivating.

44-48 in about 8 hours i guess. give or take, some waiting for others and lots of death included. XD Levelling is starting to slow down. Which is fine, cept some of the quests in my area are restricted till 49.. Such a nuissance lol.
If you're doing killing quests, grab a buddy and massacre everything. Much easier/safer/faster than tryin to solo it.
Sure you can solo till 80, if your good and don't mind getting gang beat on occation. But it's a lot slower than doing it in a group. I solod till 35 then started grouping a lot with a couple guildies. made it much easier.
Doesn't help that barbarian is made of glass. i guess bear shaman, PoM, DT and guardian have it waaay easier soloing. Sok though XD

Hmm. It takes me 10 or 12 hours for 4 levels at level 32 or 33 :p

I must group more then.. 244members in my guild, shouldn't have a problem.

Fun game, but still pretty buggy... I so need a better system to run it though. Old p4 3.2 2gig x1800xt, and it runs like... 25fps solo, and 7fps in town...

The Strom ending was HORRIBLE, I had to set it to something like 800x600 to even get through that part, the 50 red hand guards + militia froze it up bigtime. :)

Im still on the EA though, have 2 unopened collectors editions, and think Ill just sell em... not sure Ill play it long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom