Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their both awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
What do you think will do better? (360 only for GTA4) I think Gears 2 is going to do way better especially after the game footage released Friday.

Well, by the time Gears 2 comes out GTA4 will be old news. And since Gears 1 had 4 million plus in total sales as it's debut into the next gen console, and has had time to build a good fan base, I bet Gears 2 when compared to just the 360 sales of GTA4, will show Gears 2 selling more. Just my thoughts.

Well, by the time Gears 2 comes out GTA4 will be old news. And since Gears 1 had 4 million plus in total sales as it's debut into the next gen console, and has had time to build a good fan base, I bet Gears 2 when compared to just the 360 sales of GTA4, will show Gears 2 selling more. Just my thoughts.

Actualy Gears of war has sold about 5.16 million copies to date.

GOW2 is the game to go fo (or i think so anyway)

i'm going to look at the game footage now but after gears 1 it's got me hooked

I prefer GTA4 so voted for it, in true fanboy style.

Actually, not only do i prefer GTA4, i think GoW sucked. Well actually i was just really bad online - which confused me, because i am usually average to good on online games, NEVER bad.

But the single play sucked aswell. Just annoying, duck, shoot shoot, duck, shoot...blah..

How can you tell when GOW2 hasn't even come out yet! I think GTA will do better though because it is out on PS3 too.

How can you tell when GOW2 hasn't even come out yet! I think GTA will do better though because it is out on PS3 too.

A) I've played Gears of War 1; Gears 2 is based on the game, but with a more refined engine and added gameplay elements. What's there not to like about this?

B) I've played Grand Theft Auto 4 and didn't like it.

That's how I can tell that Gears 2 will be better.

C) Commercial success of the games wasn't part of the question, but GTA4 will end up being the highest selling game for a long time.

I was bored by GTAIV as well. Luckily I only rented it, but I had it for 2 weeks and only played for a few hours. It just didn't have anything to get me instantly hooked. It was all repetitive and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom