Runescape... YEP... Play It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be seriously addicted. That was years ago though. I've had my share of mmo addiction from RS to EQ to WoW. I will never go back :)

good on you :p

i'm playing this game at the min on and off just for the fact my pc can't take any other game

once i get my new one i'm off mmo games as well

me and my friend just started playing today hahahahah

i saw this thread and figured why not start up again

i played like 5 or 6 years ago when the original runescape owned and i could go behind lumberg and mine coal and go sell coal like 2 seconds away in the market....i banked

now im back in it
my username is: cras.jordan
add me up guys we can rage tech forum style in the wilderness

used to like a year ago, got to level 92, with 84 range. then i got an xbox 360 and well... I like live way better then runescape.

I hated that game. Even on a cable modem it was slow. I was always killed and the graphics were and still are terrible. But i am bit biased because I have a general disdain for MMOS period.

The new graphical updates to come for runescape are purley amazing...

and I can't help myself Runescape is too freaking fun. and soo simple! omg.. it's like a drug or something, lol

Well.. I will continue to play again.. It bugged me bad enough that i quit.. the wilderness being taken away.. but to be honest I actually LIKE THE GAME BETTER now.. it is MORE FUN overall... fists of guthix = "free runes and free mage xp" and other various minigames. I believe that by taking away the wilderness jagex was providing a way to get more people online and keep people on runescape for longer periods of time, because I know alot of people who have quit because they lost everything in the wilderness without even meaning to go into the wilderness...

Currently I am just chilling doing quests and working on construction.. it's 77 right now and if I drink my tea (gold tea cups ftw!) it goes to level 80... I want at least 85 before I decide what I will do next...

Anyway..

Tehdigit

How do you have a period in your name? You know I am talking about Runescape and now Runescape Classic?.. and you do know that the wilderness has been taken away? Although there is something a little like the wilderness called "bounty hunter" which is pretty cool...

And to the rest of you: Come on now..? why are you ranting on this thread saying how much 'You' hate MMO's and/or how much you hate Runescape and/or how much of a wate of time you think games are. Keep your opinions to yourselves please and let the people who play the game enjoy it for what it is without people putting it, and it's players down.

Used to play it. as with most MMO's i allways found leveling stressfull. so was purely a money maker/ skiller. That's allways my role in MMO's. I get up to a suitable level like on Wow 40, on AOC will be about 50.

My richest and most skilled charachter was called Xymat or something similar.

Level 3 (yes, really) With 99Woodcutting, 99 fishing, 99 fletching, 99 mining. He had 487Mill at one point, from iron, i had a iron business. Paid about 100 minions to get me iron for 30ea they mined. I then sold them for between 80 and 150 is massive batches.

I flashed my cash..:p I remember clearly a level 112 wanting Full dragon. I bought it for him :D everyone was like H@X.

When I was young I used to play Runescape a lot. I got to level 65 I think. Nowdays I have gone off MMO's because they are too time consuming. I got quite fat aswell back in those days because I never exercised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom