Age of Conan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
age of conan is probably the most demanding game, after crysis XD. with my setup and the 8800 ultra i got 30-50 FPS at 1680x1050. bioshock and cod i could roll 1920x1200 without ever breaking vsynch. you might be alright at 1280x1024. i think thts what the recomended is for that res. not sure.

yeah im thinkin about using that gx2 as a dumbell till they fix the drivers XD i'd get pretty beefy after a while. LoL

edit~ oh snap, patchers up. bout 750MB worth of patch. server got nailed by everyone waitin on it, but it just jumped from 2kB/s to 700kB/s.

whew. bed time XD

BTW, 68% completed download :(

Not bad. I'm only at 43% after about 23 hours now. Should be done hopefully by around this time tomorrow. :)

I was reading on the forums that a lot of people are not getting their pre-order emails to download it even though they paid for it.

Funcom took on more pre-orders than their servers can handle. Lots of unhappy folks right now. Glad I'm not one of them.

15$ 1 month at a time, 14$ 3 months at a time and 13$ 6 months at a time.

I just downloaded the leaked client. I got my mail yesterday morning. but there was so many peple downloading the leaked client i got 500kB/s+ so it finished by the time i woke up. worked out well.

yeah don't know whats up with the billing system. my payment didnt go through till the banks opened, and i used credit card lol. didnt make much sense. maybe it only works during funcom/s bank hours >.> either way, the download was supposed to even start till today.

I think they pushed it ahead to the 10th because they knew they were going to have problems with billing.
Of course thats just my theory. Would make sense >.> I doub't they'd want to wait till the 14th and say "Oh we screwed up so most of you won't be able to get early access". XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom