Potentially the longest thread in history...

yay internet, 5.5mb wireless connection now. let's hope it last. kind of ****ed off because my mom closed out our joint account instead of letting me have her name taken off it, she also took all my money out of it :angry: so now i dont have a savings account anymore and only 1 of my debit cards will be of any use to me, what a biatch.

edit: what also sucks is the fact my paypal account was hooked to that bank account, now it's 100% useless as my other account would require to send in photocopies of documents just for paypal to let me use that account. God I hate my mom, I've had that account for like 8 years and she just freaking closes it the **** down because she's mad my dad's helping me out and she even stole the $80 I had in there to buy gas with, what the freak is wrong with her?!

DD FREAKING R METAL PAD W BAR!!! its gonna be awesome in my room...

ps3, 40 inch tv, awesome computer, z5500's... and a fridge.. what more could a man ask for

sorry nos i...only pc here.

Question for installing crysis.
Im gonna install it all over..now for installing patches...do i have to install 1.1,2.0 then 2.1 or can i start from 2.0?
Im asking this because i did start from 2.0 once and it worked...

i just want to see the responses i get from this next question:

has anyone here ever seen the movie "Pulse"?

what did you think of the movie?

funny thing is last week me and my friend (who have never seen the movie) were talking about wifi and wireless signal and how 1's and 0's are surrounding us like oxygen and carbondioxide and if a virus infects a computer and gets sent thru wifi, into the air we breath, wouldn't it be a funny concept to "inhale" a virus and become infected, potentally having a meltdown and dying....

verry verry oddd.....

imma gonna go eat now.

a movie hasnt scared me, not in a long arse time. i love living in the desert, all 1 bar on my cell and slow internet ^_^

sorry to go off topic bmx buttt.

I FINALLY BEAT CRYSIS...i was on the same level for about 5 months and i finally took the courage to start playing again and finishing it.

Overall i was very satisfied. I loved the graphics and the game play was amazing too..its a great game to show console ppl to and brag about..

I just wish we could get the full potential of the game like we were promissed.

Back
Top Bottom