Gaming mice?! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir need a Belkin optical glow mouse if the lady's like the blue they will like the different color changes with this mouse.

Well, the ladies are 2ndary :) I personally just love the Copperhead. I may buy a Lachesis just to try out and eventually replace my Copperheads with. I have a sort of "special condition" with my right hand. The tip of my thumb to the tip of my index finger (everything in-between) is completely numb and the mouse just glides under my hand... feels perfect. When people walk into a meeting where i'm all setup ready to run a presentation some say "Standby for a "go" "no-go" mission control..." LOL <--- that part, although hilarious, is only an added bonus.

Copperhead ftw. I got it for $25 and its been amazing....im just waiting for woot to offer another one so i can pick up a backup.

Mac Gamer?

Wow......

gaming on a mac is like putting a v8 in a geo.....

I was going to pick up one of those $15 Diamondbacks for work, but all the local Circuit Citys are out of them. Bummer.

Don't understand where all the mac hate is coming from, really. If any one of you have used a mac for more than five minutes you'd probably enjoy it. It's my favorite operating system by far. As far as gaming on a mac, they dont have much variety out there it's true, but i think this is mainly due to market share. I've played wow on a mac and it runs really really well. i'm sure any game optimized for mac would run just as well on one as running on a pc with similar hardware.

oh, and i use a G5 rev 1. Kinda sucks they added the 2nd button on the newer one now that i have the old one, but oh well..

No hate here, bro. An Apple is not a PC, and is not made for the same types of performance we push our machines to acheive. Apple's OS is not Windows, and doesn't have the selection of available software that is available for Windows.

My biggest beef with Macs is the owners of said machines. There is very little that can be as obnoxious as a Mac owner preaching the gospel of Apple... makes me want to grab the remote and hit "Mute".

I grew up using macs. First computer i ever used was a macintosh. Ive also used an Apple II and a power pc. My hate for apple is how they talk trash about the pc (those stupid commercials) and the users, who think of anything apple related as godlike.

And you just cant do with a mac, what you can do with a pc...plain and simple.

I just got this wireless Logitech G7 this week and I'd say its ok. The only thing I don't like about it is the texture on the sides of the mouse. It feels very course like sandpaper.

The rechargable batteries are nice and they're easy to pop in and out. It also has the battery strength indicator on the mouse. So far its gone all day on one battery without having to swap it out.

It also has the adjustable DPI buttons on the mouse but everytime I reboot the computer it defaults back to the quickest setting.

For gaming and general use I'd say its excellent for a wireless mouse. For overall feel I'd say its average to above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom