Tech-Forums Community Driven Spyware/Virus Removal Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he did say in the first post that there was some stuff missing and that he was looking for help for this by users.

Osiris why not upload the file to sendspace or something like that? Would make it easier on users to read thru the thread.

I will see if i can get some server space for you to host the file. That should help resolve the upload issue.

I think I did miss some:D

I was gona upload it to megaupload or rapidshare, etc but decided not too but if you want, I can upload it to where you mentioned.

Well the only reason i suggest that Osiris is because many people are going to be to lazy to copy and paste all of this into a Excel sheet and work from it. This way if they already have the start of the spreadsheet that you worked from or whatever it is they can just ad to it and make this project more effective to users. That way we dont get the questions of "Where do i download the Excel sheet from?"

Just an update:

I'm currently running the bat file on VMWare on a fully patched XP Pro VM. I installed WinAntivirus, Zango, Spyware Quake, SpyMaxx and Registry Defender Platinum in normal mode. It's almost finished and then I will run it in Safemode because I'm sure there will be some files in use by these programs.

Well the bat file worked great and I also added a few new extras and going to test them out now. All this done in Normal Mode:

Deleted:

Winantivirus 2007
Zango
Weather
SpyMaxx
SpywareQuake
Registry Defender Platinum

If anyone has an entry for me to test, post here and I'll add it.

I added:

cleanmgr C: (users have the option to cancel or run it)
and shutdown/reboot when scan is finished.

Works great:D :D :D

Does sound good...please, please, please make the interface simple too!

Clean and crisp is always a bonus for me.

Well I have a lil issue...:eek:
I'm not a programmer so as of right now it's only going to be offered as a batch file. I may package it up inside an .exe because I have a few programs to deploy with it like Hijackthis and msconfig cleanup, etc. Unless we have a programmer here, this is how its going to be. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom