Trotter's new crib **in progress**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighborhood looks nice Trotter. Def. nice to have all that family around. I love my family. Some of the younger members might not appreciate their parents much, but in time, I am sure they will. lol. I wouldn't mind living near my parents.

Hows the house coming along?

We're going to ride out and check the progress in a few minutes, so I'll post back on it. The contractor thinks he'll be finished by Dec. 11, so we hope to be moved in by the 18th.

Sylus wants to know if you're ready for him to move in across the hall from your daughter's room yet.

LOL!!! Sort of forgot about this thread.

We moved into the new place back in the last part of February. It took a lot longer than our contractor had figured, but he saved us a ton of money.

I'll have to borrow my mother-in-law's camera and get a few shots to post up.

You're out of luck, though, Sylus. Our daughter moved out and is on her own. Has been for almost a year and a half.

can i come live in her room then? it'll just me you and me, chillin' all day. well, most of teh day seeing as hwo you would work and i would be at schooll...

what happened to ethereal Dragon? Haven't seen him on in ages.

No spare rooms. My wife and I have the master bedroom, my mother-in-law has another, and the third one is our office/computer room. Since Havoc has claimed one of my walk-in closets, and my m-i-l won't give up hers, I guess you would have to take the storage building. It's 10'x16' with a loft, but is pretty full of stuff right now. :D

I lay claim to the loft at Trotter Hill!! :D

Naw Peter had it first. I will jsut have to find a new house hear there. Then we can get Chris over from the UK and b1g from the City. Get DMo over there as well. Bring along Nite and Ste. Dont forget about Apok and E_D. Just ahve the whole TF Mod squad there. :D

NOO! I knew you where in on daves plan to have us all tagged. How much extra day light time are you getting???

We would have to avoid the basement, havoc lives down there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom