Potentially the longest thread in history...

i've got 600gb and i too have already wasted about 300gbs in a few months :(

and wildside.. i've never heard of... or played that game.. what is it like??

and whats really fun in the witcher.. is you can treat women like whores... i havent successfully woed any yet.. but i'll keep trying

go here for the official site for Dawn of War 2:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War® II

go here for the first one:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War / United Kingdom

its like Warcraft3 mix with Starcraft, but only more brutal n........gory lol.

i recommend downloading the demos from all the expansions. Watch vids on youtube too.

I got jumped when i was out at Laundry Bar on friday night. I got into an argument with some kind and as i was leaving him and his friend jumped me. I'd like to think i held my own. I did get a black eye though. One kid ran away and the other kid i dropped him on the ground and commenced to punch his face just before a cop pulled us apart. The other kid wasnt arrested for assaulting me which i wanted but he did get arrested for a bench warrant.

yeah im alright. got a bunch of scrapes and stuff, from hitting the pavement. worst part is having to tell everyone that sees me what happened. it's kind of annoying.

a couple months ago i got jumped at a party by 3 guys.
i walked out the door of a friends house and one guy said something i didn't like, so *crack* i put my fist in his jaw.
he proceeded inside where he had 2 friends (whoops) and they came back out as i was waiting for a friend to come out and take me home.
the first one that come out i broke his nose as he was charging at me, then the other two showed up and commenced to pummel me as i pummeled their friend while he was on the ground.
it didn't last long, cos usually as you are concentrating on one guy and two others jump on you, you get your @$$ kicked.
which is prety much what happened.
but, i had a lot more friends there than they did, heh. heh. heh.
its one of the main reasons i quit drinking.
i'm too old for that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom