Potentially the longest thread in history...

HAHA THATS GREAT

yeah im stayin away from them for a while anways.....well not all of them, must my ex.....cheating bi***
not like i ever did anything to her, i am probaly one of the most loyal people u ever find. she is the perfect example of......a ....welll starts with an S ents with a T and has a couple letters in the middle

I know how that is. Ex fiancee and me are no longer together thanks to her being a skank. It's funny how if a girl cheats it's always by "accident" and they believe they are supposed to be forgiven but I'm sorry it doesn't work that way. Then you explain that to them and they start with the waterworks then when they realize that won't work they go into feral mode and practically tear your eyes out and act as if you cheated, my ex started telling people I was the one who cheated, and then they act as if you wronged them in some way. The funny thing is that after that they'll call you and beg for your forgiveness/pity and then if they find out that doesn't work it's back to her bearing her fangs and hissing like a cobra every time you see each other.

I was loyal to my ex too, had an english babe who was way hotter than her just come straight out and tell me, and this is her exact words: "I love you, I've always loved you. I want to be with you forever, I love you" and me and her had been friends longer than I had known my ex. She was cool and was even talking about sharing me with other girls if you know what I'm saying, but I only had eyes for my ex so I turned her down, we stayed friends for a while after that but my ex told her I had been badmouthing her behind her back so she stopped being friends with me, I found out my ex had done that crap because she was scared she'd lose me to her. yeah, it sucks big time but life goes on.

Back
Top Bottom