Potentially the longest thread in history...

HAHA THATS GREAT

yeah im stayin away from them for a while anways.....well not all of them, must my ex.....cheating bi***
not like i ever did anything to her, i am probaly one of the most loyal people u ever find. she is the perfect example of......a ....welll starts with an S ents with a T and has a couple letters in the middle

Awesome! Must feel good to almost finish a project that early, and wouldn't have to worry about it again. I always had a problem with that, in school...

What was the assignment?

I've got two items on eBay ending in like an hour, then I'll have to take care of the items--pending payment Paypal.

Just finished watching, "The Reaping". Meh, so-so movie. DIdn't think much of it. Hillary Swank is not a good actress in my book.

Working on a program myself. I'm at work, or I would be trying to get it finished right now. it is taking the program we have been working on and adding a GUI to it. yeah, I am completely lost on it, but that hasn't stopped me yet.

What sucks is that I still haven't got back my previous version of the program. I just got back the version I turned in last Thursday last night... a week for it to be graded and returned. My last installment was turned in on Saturday... but I am supposed to write and submit this by tonight. I guess if it has errors I'll have to live with.

Back
Top Bottom